American Goulash is a simple old-fashioned comforting meal that’s perfect for the cold winter months. Everything cooks within the same pot, even the pasta!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon beef base or bouillon
- 2 15 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes (one petite diced)
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni noodles uncooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Fresh Italian parsley chopped
- Brown hamburger during a large stock pot. Remove from pan and drain. Leave about 1-2 tablespoons grease in pan. Add the diced onion and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat until tender. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Return hamburger to pot along side the water, beef base, cans of tomatoes and sauce, soy sauce, bay leaves, flavorer , Italian seasoning, paprika, and black pepper. Stir together, bring back a boil, cover, reduce to low and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir within the noodles, cover, and simmer 15-20 minutes or until hard . Stir occasionally to stop noodles from sticking to rock bottom .
- Just before serving, stir within the cheese. Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!
Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
Southern Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Easy Homemade Mac & Cheese Recipe
No Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert
Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, & Garlic Recipe
HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY?
Leave a Comment