- 4 Rib eye Steaks
- 2 Large Red Potatoes or 2 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place each steak within the center of a bit of foil large enough to wrap round the steak,
- plus 2-4 inches of additional space.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and split evenly into each of the four foil squares.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half and split evenly into each of the four foil squares.
- Drizzle juice over each of the steaks.
- Spread garlic, salt and pepper over each of the steaks.
- Slice butter into 4 pats and place over each of the steaks.
- pack up each foil pouch and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then open each of the foil packets.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes or to taste (if you prepare a rarer steak).
- Remove from the oven and serve in foil packet.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!