- 4 Rib eye Steaks
- 2 Large Red Potatoes or 2 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place each steak within the center of a bit of foil large enough to wrap round the steak,
- plus 2-4 inches of additional space.
- Cut potatoes into cubes and split evenly into each of the four foil squares.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half and split evenly into each of the four foil squares.
- Drizzle juice over each of the steaks.
- Spread garlic, salt and pepper over each of the steaks.
- Slice butter into 4 pats and place over each of the steaks.
- pack up each foil pouch and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then open each of the foil packets.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes or to taste (if you prepare a rarer steak).
- Remove from the oven and serve in foil packet.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!
Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
Funnel Cake Bites
Southern Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Peach Hand Pies
Easy Homemade Mac & Cheese Recipe
No Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert
Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, & Garlic Recipe
HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY?
BEEF STEW RECIPE