- 1 cup chocolate chip Toll House Morsels Semi-Sweet Chocolate 2 For $4.00
- 2 cups pecans
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) bags caramels
- 1 1/3 cups water ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 eggs ( or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease one 9×13 inch pan.
- Prepare ready-mix consistent with package directions and pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for quarter-hour .
- In a saucepan melt caramels, 3/4 cup of the butter or margarine, and milk , pour over baked cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped pecans over caramel mixture.
- Pour remaining cake batter on top and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cool and frost.
- To Make Frosting: Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and therefore the unsweetened chocolate together. Remove from heat and add the syrup , vanilla, confectioner’s sugar, and milk, mix well and use to frost cooled cake.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!
Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
Funnel Cake Bites
Southern Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Peach Hand Pies
Easy Homemade Mac & Cheese Recipe
No Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert
Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, & Garlic Recipe
HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY?
BEEF STEW RECIPE