- ° 4 boneless, skinless fowl breasts
- ° 1 tsp olive oil
- ° 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ° 1 tsp garlic powder
- ° 1/3 tsp onion powder
- ° 3 cups broccolii florets, chopped
- ° 1 tsp water
- ° 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- ° 1/four cup low-fats cream cheese
- ° 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ° 1 clove minced garlic° salt / pepper
- Steam broccoli :Chop broccoli TO little pieces.
- Place all of the broccoli in a microwave-secure bowl, additionally approximately 2 teaspoons of water. upload water.
- Covering with plastic wrap also placing in microwave about 2-3 min .Or, steam it on the stove or boil it in boiling water for 1 min .
- Cutting every chicken breast with a heavy knife to making a pocket
- Do not stop cutting about 1/2 inch from the ends and sides.
- Seasonning chicken breast with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt also bread; pepper. In bowl, mix steam / chopped broccoli / paprika / garlic, cheese, salt & pepper; sit down .
- Cast every chicken breast in calmly.Heaat oven to 440 degrees F .In a heavy cast iron pot, heat 1 tsp of oil on medium-high heat. Add fowl breasts and prepare dinner dinner 2-3 min in step with facet or till golden.
- Covering with aluminum foil also transfering to a preheated oven about 16-21 min
- Enjoy !