Hundreds of happy home chefs agree that this filled pepper recipe may be a winner. it’s been proudly served on dinner tables across America in sight that its first look withinside the Betty Crocker™️ cookbook. And no wonder – even picky eaters love the dish (hint: they flavor sort of a cheeseburger).
- four large sweet peppers (any color)
- 1 pound lean ground beef (at the least 80%)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- 1 can (15 oz) Organic Tomato Sauce Muir Glen™️° three/four cup shredded mozzarella cheese (three ounces)
- Heaat oven 350 degrees F .
- Cut a thin slice from the stem quit of every sweet pepper to put off the top of the pepper. Remove seeds and membranes. Rinse the pepper. If necessary, reduce a thin slice from the lowest of every pepper in order that they stand up straight. In a four-quart Dutch oven, add sufficient water to cowl the peppers. Heat till boiling upload pepper. Cook approximately mins sink.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium warmness for eight to ten mins, stirring occasionally, till red meat is brown; sink. Add rice, salt, garlic and a cup of tomato sauce. Cook till hot.
- Stuff the peppers with the red meat mixture. Place peppers upright in an ungreased eight-inch glass baking dish. Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over the peppers.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 10 mins. Uncover and bake for 15 mins or till peppers are softened. Sprinkle cheese.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!
Slow Cooker Barbequed Beef Ribs
Southern Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Easy Homemade Mac & Cheese Recipe
No Bake Pineapple Cream Dessert
Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, & Garlic Recipe
HAMBURGER STEAK WITH ONIONS AND GRAVY?
Leave a Comment