This easy-to-make pepper steak recipe, with marinated sirloin, many pepper and a delicious sauce, is best than any Chinese restaurant. Have it reception tonight !
Are you a lover of steaks? We love the steakhouse at Chili Pepper Madness Kitchen. Any steak is great. I’ll have a wonderfully grilled ribeye or a wonderfully grilled fillet any day of the week.
- Steak seasoning
- 1.5 pound filet steak, cut lengthwise into 1/4″ thin strips, then cut into 35″ pieces3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Japanese rice wine or dry sherry See notes in leaflet
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Asian hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and ginger powder+ frying sauce
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Japanese rice wine or dry sherry See the information on the package insert
- 1-2 tablespoons of Asian chili
- sauce such as Sambal Oelek
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch° 1/2 teaspoon 5 Chinese spices
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste+ frying
- 3 sweet bell peppers (any kombu color), cut into inch-thick slices
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- Vegetable oil or peanut oil
Marinade: Pour dressing ingredients directly into a freezer bag or an outsized bowl and blend well.Add the meat and grind the marinade. Soak at temperature for 30-60 minutes or place within the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.Sauce: Whisk the sauce ingredients during a small bowl.
You can cook while seasoning, cover and refrigerate, or while you’re preparing to cook steak.Preparation: Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable or spread on high heat during a large, thick-bottomed saucepan until it becomes extremely popular and sizzles.After diluting 23 portions, add the steak layer by layer to the pot and cook for 1 minute, then flip and cook for an additional minute (it will cook more within the sauce).Don’t cook for too long, otherwise it won’t become soft!Transfer the steak to an outsized plate and canopy it with a lid. restore.
To the now empty skillet, add 1 tablespoon of the oil and warmth it over medium-high heat.Add onions and sauté for 2 minutes.Add pepper, garlic and ginger and simmer for an additional minute.
Mixing : Returnning beef to skillet also mix.Stirring sauce until smooth, then adding it to the pot. Cooking, stirring constantly, To sauce is thickened and beef is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.Season and add condiment as required .
Serving: Serving with rice & garnish with green onions & sesame seeds if wanted .
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!