Being born in Georgia myself, I even have a pleasant place to eat Southern food not only because it is so delicious, but because it is so nostalgic on behalf of me .This is truly the foremost amazing, delicious, serious, and easiest peach pie recipe you’ll find!With only 4 ingredients, you cannot go wrong!The top is fragrant and crispy, and therefore the inside is hot and sticky!Serve with vanilla frozen dessert for even better enjoyment! it is best to eat it while it’s hot!I promise you’ll like it!
- 6-8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- preheated oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour ghee into the middle of a 9″ x 13″ baking pan; don’t put butter within the pan.
- during a separate bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, salt and yeast.Slowly pour milk and vanilla and stir until everything is combined.Pour the mixture on the butter, but don’t stir it.
- Put sugar , peaches and juice during a saucepan and warmth it over high heat.Continue to stir until the sugar is totally melted and therefore the peaches are drained.
- Drizzle on the peaches. do not move.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the surface of the cobbler is golden.
- Warm serve