4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts about
1 1/2 lb. 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika Sea salt and pepper
12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
1 oz Tomatoes chopped up
4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. Place the chicken on a clean chopping board and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper. .
- Start cutting each one lengthwise to create the pockets.
- Be careful not to cut all the way through. Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with it.
- Close the pocket with a toothpick. Heat oil in skillet.
- Add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until thorough.
- Follow or friend me so you’ll see more of my delicious recipes