Indulge guilt-free with our Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites. Packed with carbs, protein, and healthy fats, these frozen fruit sandwiches keep you fueled and satisfied. Just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes for a scrumptious snack. Treat yourself now!
▢ 3 bananas ▢ ½ cup smooth peanut butter ▢ 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips ▢ 1 tablespoon coconut oil ▢ ½ cup crushed peanuts
Here’s a concise version of the instructions:
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Slice the bananas and place them on the baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Take out the tray and spread peanut butter on half of the banana slices. Top with the remaining slices to form sandwiches. Freeze for another 15 minutes. Advertisement
- Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave, stirring in 30-second intervals until smooth.
- Dip each banana bite in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Return the bites to the tray and freeze for 30 minutes.