Crunchy Cajun Shrimp are crunchy, spicy, sour, and filled with flavor. Simple seasoning that has Cajun seasoning, slightly of lemon flavor, and served with Cajun sauce. Perfect for a simple appetizer or a fast dinner!
Hey man. this is often excellent . I promise you’ll not be disappointed with this delicious shrimp. we do not make tons of fried foods in our house, and this was a special treat!
I love fried shrimp. It’s one among my favorites that I order, but it is also the worst once you catch on , and you’ll tell it got into the fryer from the freezer. The hand-made, spiced, extremely crunchy, undercooked, and excellent dipping sauce are all essential when it involves fried shrimp.
° 12 large raw prawns, peeled but tails remaining
° Half a cup of oil
° All-purpose cup of flour
° ½ teaspoon fresh lemon rind
° Half a teaspoon of salt
° 1 1/2 teaspoons of Cajun spice
° 1 large egg
° 1 tablespoon of milk
° 1 cup panko bread crumbs
For Cajun Sauce
° Half a cup of mayonnaise
° 2 tablespoons of soured cream
° 1 tablespoon ketchup
° 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Cajun Crunchy Shrimp
- Put the flour, salt, lemon peel and Cajun seasoning during a bowl. Stir with a fork to combine it evenly. Next, break an egg into a bowl, add milk, and beat with a fork. Next, place the panko on a plate. found out the stations during a line that starts with flour, then eggs, then panko. When finished, place a clean plate at the top of the shrimp production line .
- together with your left we nudge shrimp in flour. Transfer it to your right and dip in eggs, then panko. Press the panko within the shrimp until it’s evenly covered. Put the shrimp on a clean plate ; repeat with rest shrimp. Keeping one hand dry will help reduce stickiness and make the rusk baking process more efficient.
- Adding oil to a emit iron skillet. you would like there to be for an in. of oil on bottom. If you’re employing a smaller or larger skillet, adjust the quantity accordingly. Heat oven with oil on heat. The oil will sizzle if you sprinkling some breadcrumbs into it when it’s ready. Don’t add shrimp timely .
- Place the shrimp within the pan using tongs. attempt to prevent them from touching therefore the pan isn’t too crowded and therefore the shrimp can cook evenly.
- Shrimp cooked 90 seconds per side. Gently turn the shrimp over, but if the bread starts with the rusk, allow longer . The shrimp won’t stick with one until the bread is cooked.
- Take the shrimp out of the pan and place it on a plate lined with a towel . Serve on the spot with Cajun sauce.